Become a Member!
Thank you for your interest in joining Ghands!
Our Membership is open to all who understand how important it is to organize, advocate and empower the African community,as well as build a strong constituency for Africa in the U.S.
As a valued member, you join others in our Membership Council who share your commitment to social and economic justice, civic participation, and empowerment of African immigrants in Minnesota.
Membership Benefits and Expectations
- Serve on Membership Council with voting rights to set annual organization priorities
- Serve on Membership Council Committees and participate in joint campaigns to address issues of the African immigrant community
- Enjoy networking opportunities
- Send a representative to Membership Meetings (i.e. Council Meetings)
- Support the values and mission of the organization.
Become a Member today!
Below is a table showing membership categories with applicable dues:
|National African Association
||Size (in members)
SMALL: Membership < 250 persons
MEDIUM: Membership from 250-500
LARGE: Membership > 500
||Size (in terms of assets)
|Chamber Of Commerce
Membership dues payments can be made online here. Alternatively, mail your check or money order payable to:
7420 Unity Avenue North, Suite 310 G
Brooklyn Park MN 55443